- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Stepping away
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Rolling back the odometer
Category Archives: Post Marital Spinsterhood
For that you must marry a divorcée.
Beth writes The Frisky’s Ask a Married Guy wondering what is wrong with men? Why are they afraid to commit? I am an attractive writer, divorced for almost four years. For as long as I can remember, I have never … Continue reading
Blogger Michele Zipp at Cafe Mom confirms the status marker marriage serves for women in 5 Reasons ‘Boyfriend’ Is the Worst Word for Divorcees: 3. It feels like a demotion. The word “boyfriend” feels juvenile. “Fiance” feels snooty. “Husband” feels accomplished. … Continue reading
In a previous post I discussed the importance of male investment in women’s intrasexual status competition. This investment can range from the validation which comes from being selected for a one one time hookup, all the way to the very … Continue reading