Tam the Bam on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… jg on The Great Douchebag Myste… Lyn87 on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… Opus on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… James K on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… Alan J. Perrick on The Great Douchebag Myste… Qarma Steel on The Great Douchebag Myste… Luke on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… BradA on The Great Douchebag Myste… BradA on The Great Douchebag Myste…
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- Stepping away
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Rolling back the odometer
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
Category Archives: Paternity Fraud
Cane Caldo discusses the issue of mandatory paternity testing in his post Paternity and Bats in Oz. Given the controversy around mandatory paternity testing I propose what should be an uncontroversial change to the birth certificate application. Today the birth … Continue reading
White Knight extraordinaire Nathanial Hawthorne’s Scarlet Letter is cherished by feminists and English teachers alike. In his magnum opus, protagonist Hester Prynne marries a beta provider and cuckolds him with an alpha. But I’m getting ahead of myself. As with … Continue reading