MaMu1977 on The backup plan. Bluepillprofessor on The backup plan. MarcusD on The backup plan. girlwithadragonflyta… on The backup plan. JDG on The backup plan. MarcusD on The backup plan. SirHamster on The backup plan. Lyn87 on The backup plan. MaMu1977 on The backup plan. margaret59 on The backup plan.
- The backup plan.
- Now he knows.
- She's saving her farts for you.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- The new fifty.
- A rebuke for Yohami
- The wake-up call.
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
Category Archives: Paternity Fraud
Cane Caldo discusses the issue of mandatory paternity testing in his post Paternity and Bats in Oz. Given the controversy around mandatory paternity testing I propose what should be an uncontroversial change to the birth certificate application. Today the birth … Continue reading
White Knight extraordinaire Nathanial Hawthorne’s Scarlet Letter is cherished by feminists and English teachers alike. In his magnum opus, protagonist Hester Prynne marries a beta provider and cuckolds him with an alpha. But I’m getting ahead of myself. As with … Continue reading