Aaron the Just on Cane drives it home. earl on Cane drives it home. earl on Cane drives it home. 8to12 on Cane drives it home. Manosphere discussio… on Trapped! en-sigma on Cane drives it home. Boxer on Cane drives it home. Cane Caldo on Cane drives it home. deti on Cane drives it home. Ashley lakes on Cane drives it home.
- Fear to greed.
- Cane drives it home.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- He ruined the surprise.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Women with plenty of time to think about how men should treat them.
Category Archives: Paternity Fraud
Cane Caldo discusses the issue of mandatory paternity testing in his post Paternity and Bats in Oz. Given the controversy around mandatory paternity testing I propose what should be an uncontroversial change to the birth certificate application. Today the birth … Continue reading
White Knight extraordinaire Nathanial Hawthorne’s Scarlet Letter is cherished by feminists and English teachers alike. In his magnum opus, protagonist Hester Prynne marries a beta provider and cuckolds him with an alpha. But I’m getting ahead of myself. As with … Continue reading