- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Stepping away
- Another crack in the narrative
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Rolling back the odometer
Category Archives: Moxie
Nearly all of the instruction to husbands and wives in the New Testament tends to make modern Christians very uncomfortable. There is for example a cottage industry to explain away headship and submission in Ephesians 5:22-27. This cottage industry has … Continue reading
Reader aa asked for my thoughts on an article by JD Gunter at the Council of Biblical Manhood and Womanhood (CBMW) titled We’re Just “Talking”. Gunter has misunderstood the increased ambiguity in the Sexual Marketplace (SMP); where women have pushed to … Continue reading
Disney has a new television program about a young princess in training titled Sofia The First. Nancy Kanter (Senior Vice President, Original Programming and General Manager, Disney Junior Worldwide) explained when announcing the series at the Huffington Post that as … Continue reading
While the official claim is that integrating women into combat roles is to provide the largest possible pool of capable forces to draw from, nearly no one takes this seriously. Most who support the move will fairly quickly change their … Continue reading
The most fascinating part of feminism is when you boil it down how incredibly vacuous it is. It is an unthinking grab for power, a mindless reaction against a nameless discontent. A recent article in The Huffington Post demonstrated this perfectly. … Continue reading