- What is the manosphere?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Expectations vs outcomes.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- She was used!
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
Category Archives: Motherhood
Mark Richardson of Oz Conservative explains the mindset of career women who missed their opportunity to have children in his post “We’ve assumed we can put it off indefinitely”: It’s not that these women have entirely rejected the idea of … Continue reading
Vox points out the feminine imperative in action in his post Regulating sex: Women desperate to become mothers are increasingly signing up for sperm donation websites where men are offering ‘natural insemination’ only. See Vox’s full post for the larger … Continue reading
I was curious about the demographics of family structure so I put together some more charts from the same data set as the last post. I’ve created two charts for each category, with the first showing the percentage of children … Continue reading
The Census has the 2012 Families and Living Arrangements data out so I pulled a copy of Table C3. Here is the latest data on the living arrangements of children in the US under 18 (all races): The table has … Continue reading