- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Stepping away
- Rolling back the odometer
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
Category Archives: Marriage
With our recent discussion on the appropriate use of Game for Christian men, I thought it would be helpful to offer some detail on how this can be done. I’ve titled this Headship Game, and as the title suggests this … Continue reading
A new commenter grossly misunderstood the implication of the earnings chart in my post Progress: One counter point to consider: with married men making considerably more money than unmarried in the 45-54 group, even with the obvious disincentives to marry, … Continue reading
As I’ve mentioned before, women delaying marriage are playing a collective game of chicken in order to avoid wasting any more of their youth and fertility on their husbands than absolutely necessary. Obviously not all women are playing this game, … Continue reading
Hat Tip Vox A quote from John C. Wright; a perfect metaphor for how feminists wish to steal the joy out of marriage: Those who object that men should not lead in the dance, whatever they say, are not friends of … Continue reading