- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Stepping away
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Rolling back the odometer
Category Archives: Mark Driscoll
Even as wives are commanded to submit to the authority of their husbands, the husband is called to a far higher standard of Christ-like love and devotion toward the wife. – Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary … Continue reading
A new commenter grossly misunderstood the implication of the earnings chart in my post Progress: One counter point to consider: with married men making considerably more money than unmarried in the 45-54 group, even with the obvious disincentives to marry, … Continue reading
Lord God, as well, I pray for those men who are here that are cowards. They are silent passive impish worthless men. They are making a mess of everything in their life. And they are such sweet little boys that … Continue reading
Viva La Manosphere highlighted a Barbarossaa post today with a new (to me) man up video featuring Pastor Mark Driscoll and Bill Bennett. These guys are the all stars of the man up brigade, so it was impressive to see both of … Continue reading