Michael Singer on Firebombed Andrew Richards on What is the manosphere? RJ on Linkage Andrew Richards on What is the manosphere? RJ on Linkage Michael Singer on Firebombed mackPUA on Remaking the princess, evictin… mackPUA on What is the manosphere? mackPUA on Linkage Casey on Linkage
- What is the manosphere?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Why aren't men responding to economic signals?
- Guest post at the Orthosphere
Category Archives: Manosphere Humor
Beach #1 Mrs. Yes makes it a point to be warm and inviting whenever her husband storms her beach. He is always welcomed with a kiss and a lei. Beach #2 Field Marshal Gregoire has erected a few obstacles for … Continue reading
It’s classic. A girl tells a guy that he’s her only accomplice, and meanwhile she’s pulling jobs with half the guys in town. She’s armed, she’s dangerous, and she’s desperate to get married. In the full episode there is a … Continue reading
Professor Hale at Rebellion University has been sharing stories from his past. While they aren’t technically war stories because none involve actual combat, they are both funny and entertaining. As far as I can tell the first story in the … Continue reading
Crass site/post warning, but if that doesn’t deter you check out 5 Easy Steps to Get Him to Propose: 1. Do your market research. Determine what the men you find attractive want in a wife, then give it to them. If … Continue reading