- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Stepping away
- Rolling back the odometer
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Manliness
Disney has a new television program about a young princess in training titled Sofia The First. Nancy Kanter (Senior Vice President, Original Programming and General Manager, Disney Junior Worldwide) explained when announcing the series at the Huffington Post that as … Continue reading
Several readers have asked me to elaborate on a point I made in Backlash against the Christian Manosphere regarding “the red pill” and empathy for women. See the previous post for full context, but my point was regarding this post by Samson’s … Continue reading
While the official claim is that integrating women into combat roles is to provide the largest possible pool of capable forces to draw from, nearly no one takes this seriously. Most who support the move will fairly quickly change their … Continue reading
Update: Zippy and I have agreed to disagree. Here is my most recent comment to Zippy at his site: Dalrock: I presume it is mutual that we are past the point where we might have a beer (or a scotch) … Continue reading