- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Stepping away
- Rolling back the odometer
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
Category Archives: Liz Jones
Liz Jones is the well known columnist whom I referenced in the opening segment of my last post. I thought I’d follow up with some links. Captain Capitalism wrote a post not too far back naming Liz as one of … Continue reading
Somewhere in the world a woman is upset! What are you as lazy men doing to fix this? Sorry for being so harsh, but you men need to hear this. I know I do. For example, just the other day … Continue reading
What Men Are Saying About Women has a post about aging feminist Liz Jones and her poor me piece last December in the Daily Mail: Wish me a lonely Christmas and spare a thought for the millions of women like … Continue reading