Ton on What is the manosphere? shinzaemon on What is the manosphere? Anonymous Reader on What is the manosphere? Opus on What is the manosphere? Liberty, Family, and… on What is the manosphere? Novaseeker on What is the manosphere? Perspective on She was used! Perspective on She was used! catholicguilt on What is the manosphere? Luke on What a masculine imperative wo…
- What is the manosphere?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Expectations vs outcomes.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
- She was used!
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Kendrick Brothers
I pointed out in Light years closer to God that Christian men are failing women, and the primary failure is their unwillingness to confront the mass feminist rebellion. As a man calling out other men is easy. It feels brave, like you … Continue reading
Note: This post contains Fireproof plot spoilers. Previously I’ve written that most churches speak like Christ and act like Oprah when it comes to divorce. The reality is even worse than that, because when it comes to marriage across the … Continue reading
Several commenters to my post Lowering the boom asked if I could elaborate on my statement that what Joel and Kathy were describing was actually the plot of the movie Fireproof. Since the plot is discussed in detail below you won’t … Continue reading
Christian wives have been taught to see their role in biblical marriage primarily as a judge of their husband’s obligation to love them as Christ loved the church. This is as I showed in the beginning of the series essential … Continue reading