They Call Me Tom on Expectations vs outcomes. Dalrock on Firebombed ballista74 on Linkage thehumanscorch on Expectations vs outcomes. Hannah on Firebombed vascularity777 on Linkage Liberty, Family, and… on Linkage Random Angeleno on What is the manosphere? Hannah on What is the manosphere? Keoni Galt on What is the manosphere?
- Guest post at the Orthosphere
- What is the manosphere?
- Expectations vs outcomes.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
Category Archives: Joel and Kathy Davisson
Previously I shared Joel and Kathy Davisson’s message that a wife who is unhappy has an obligation to God to lower the boom and crush her husband with the family court. Today I thought I would share a testimonial they published … Continue reading
Several commenters to my post Lowering the boom asked if I could elaborate on my statement that what Joel and Kathy were describing was actually the plot of the movie Fireproof. Since the plot is discussed in detail below you won’t … Continue reading