jf12 on Progress jf12 on Progress Bee on Trapped! Ras Al Ghul on Progress Ras Al Ghul on Progress Farm Boy on Progress Opus on Trapped! earl on Trapped! Bee on Trapped! Bee on Trapped!
- If you were married to me it would be much easier for you.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- How the destruction of marriage is strangling the feminist welfare state.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
Category Archives: Joel and Kathy Davisson
Previously I shared Joel and Kathy Davisson’s message that a wife who is unhappy has an obligation to God to lower the boom and crush her husband with the family court. Today I thought I would share a testimonial they published … Continue reading
Several commenters to my post Lowering the boom asked if I could elaborate on my statement that what Joel and Kathy were describing was actually the plot of the movie Fireproof. Since the plot is discussed in detail below you won’t … Continue reading