- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Rolling back the odometer
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Stepping away
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
Category Archives: Glenn Stanton
Women want to marry and have daddies for their babies. But if they can’t find good men to commit themselves to, well… Our most pressing social problem today is a man deficit. – Glenn Stanton, Secure Daughters, Confident Sons: How … Continue reading
I pointed out in Light years closer to God that Christian men are failing women, and the primary failure is their unwillingness to confront the mass feminist rebellion. As a man calling out other men is easy. It feels brave, like you … Continue reading
With the exception of widows, single mothers have traditionally faced strong social stigma. Feminists have made removing this stigma a priority as it is essential in order to free women from the reciprocal obligations which traditionally have come with motherhood. … Continue reading
The standard narrative is that feminism removed the artificial restrictions that were holding women back, and what we observe today is a level playing field. The Social Pathologist described this in his recent post Hypergamic Affirmative Action: The social, sexual … Continue reading
Check out Roissy/Heartist’s analysis of the scene Glenn Stanton can’t get enough of* (youtube clip included). Mr. Stanton tells us in his book Secure Daughters, Confident Sons: How Parents Guide Their Children into Authentic Masculinity and Femininity that he and … Continue reading