Ton on Continuing the discussion… JDM on Advice to a woman in her 30s l… JDM on Advice to a woman in her 30s l… Sharrukin on Continuing the discussion… Sharrukin on Advice to a woman in her 30s l… Johnycomelately on Continuing the discussion… thidwick on Continuing the discussion… JDM on Advice to a woman in her 30s l… Andrew Richards on What is the manosphere? Michael Singer on Continuing the discussion…
- Continuing the discussion.
- What is the manosphere?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- What a masculine imperative would look like
- The economics of divorce theft and exploitation, and why we should repeal unilateral no fault divorce.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
Category Archives: Game
On my last post the discussion turned to how likely the average man was to have learned about the mechanics of sexual attraction. TFH argued that the time is approaching where this information will be so widely available that if … Continue reading
One of the common questions on the Marriage and Divorce section of Yahoo Answers comes from husbands who don’t understand why their wife is reacting negatively to their romantic gestures. One husband recently asked Why does my wife not appreciate … Continue reading
Check out Roissy/Heartist’s analysis of the scene Glenn Stanton can’t get enough of* (youtube clip included). Mr. Stanton tells us in his book Secure Daughters, Confident Sons: How Parents Guide Their Children into Authentic Masculinity and Femininity that he and … Continue reading
Rollo from Rational Male found the youtube series by Pastor Craig Groeschel of LifeChurch.tv and was kind enough to bring it to my attention. I haven’t looked at the whole series, but I found the one below especially interesting. While his … Continue reading