- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Rolling back the odometer
- Stepping away
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
Category Archives: Game
With our recent discussion on the appropriate use of Game for Christian men, I thought it would be helpful to offer some detail on how this can be done. I’ve titled this Headship Game, and as the title suggests this … Continue reading
In a recent exchange at Zippy Catholic, Alte and Elspeth discussed the controversy over teaching Christian husbands “Game” (emphasis mine): Elspeth: When my husband “negs” me, or any of the other little pieces I’ve read here and there that are … Continue reading
Rollo Tomassi has his new book available on Createspace, and on Amazon. Rollo has been patiently and expertly explaining the SMP to men for free for over a decade, and he has taken all of those years of experience and … Continue reading
A few weeks back a comment came up for moderation on Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife. The commenter’s handle was “you are all idiots”, and she explained that I’ve gotten it all wrong: Hi, as a married female I’d … Continue reading
When I posted the link yesterday to the NY Post article about the 300 sandwiches I didn’t include much explanation. The subtext most who read that article will miss is that when the author describes her boyfriend waking up and … Continue reading