- Fear to greed.
- Cane drives it home.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Losing control of the narrative.
- Women with plenty of time to think about how men should treat them.
Category Archives: Foolishness
Nearly all of the instruction to husbands and wives in the New Testament tends to make modern Christians very uncomfortable. There is for example a cottage industry to explain away headship and submission in Ephesians 5:22-27. This cottage industry has … Continue reading
Christian mommyblogger Jenny Erikson is furious that her pastor first ruined the surprise she had in store for her husband and then called her out on her sin, but she is understandably delighted with blogger Matt Walsh. Yesterday Ms. Erikson tweeted (H/T … Continue reading
Hat Tip Vox A quote from John C. Wright; a perfect metaphor for how feminists wish to steal the joy out of marriage: Those who object that men should not lead in the dance, whatever they say, are not friends of … Continue reading
Commenter Know How isn’t yet married, but this didn’t stop him from explaining that I and others have it all wrong in his response to my post Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife. As with another recent comment in … Continue reading
Beta orbiting blogger James Russell Lingerfelt’s latest post is a republication of a post by Roger Sterling Jr titled 5 benefits of having a smart and successful wife. Sterling was deeply troubled after reading a study which found that men took … Continue reading