- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Her husband was her best friend.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Rolling back the odometer
- Stepping away
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
Category Archives: Foolishness
Meet Kristina from Rolling Stone’s Tales From the Millennials’ Sexual Revolution: …she doesn’t want to date; she wants to have sex, which thanks to the fact that she is cute and vivacious, she seems to do quite frequently. “My friends and … Continue reading
For that you must marry a divorcée.
Women want to marry and have daddies for their babies. But if they can’t find good men to commit themselves to, well… Our most pressing social problem today is a man deficit. – Glenn Stanton, Secure Daughters, Confident Sons: How … Continue reading
From the DFW megachurch that brought us the man site, I present ReEngage. If Fireproof didn’t make you a believer*, the video here will. There is of course a twist; it wasn’t her fault after all. *That a wife seeking … Continue reading