- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Stepping away
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Fireproof
From the DFW megachurch that brought us the man site, I present ReEngage. If Fireproof didn’t make you a believer*, the video here will. There is of course a twist; it wasn’t her fault after all. *That a wife seeking … Continue reading
There is a moral frame embedded in the tingle detecting bra video which most viewers won’t notice because this frame is our new normal. The three types of men thwarted by the bra are presented as bad not because they … Continue reading
Nearly all of the instruction to husbands and wives in the New Testament tends to make modern Christians very uncomfortable. There is for example a cottage industry to explain away headship and submission in Ephesians 5:22-27. This cottage industry has … Continue reading
I think we’ve found the script for the sequel to Fireproof. Empathologism shares a lesson to Christian husbands in his post The reverse nuclear option, the submissive Christian wife. The lesson is from Dennis Rainey’s FamilyLife, and opens with a quote … Continue reading