orion 2 on What is the manosphere? mackPUA on What is the manosphere? mackPUA on What is the manosphere? Keoni Galt on What is the manosphere? They Call Me Tom on What is the manosphere? They Call Me Tom on What is the manosphere? imnobody00 on What is the manosphere? Great Books For Men… on What is the manosphere? mackPUA on What is the manosphere? Ton on What is the manosphere?
- What is the manosphere?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Expectations vs outcomes.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
- She was used!
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Fireproof
Note: This post contains Fireproof plot spoilers. Previously I’ve written that most churches speak like Christ and act like Oprah when it comes to divorce. The reality is even worse than that, because when it comes to marriage across the … Continue reading
Several commenters to my post Lowering the boom asked if I could elaborate on my statement that what Joel and Kathy were describing was actually the plot of the movie Fireproof. Since the plot is discussed in detail below you won’t … Continue reading
Back in May Empathologism wrote about Joel and Kathy Davisson in his post Your wife had and affair, its your fault. One of their catch phrases is “lowering the boom”. They use this term to describe wives using the divorce meatgrinder to … Continue reading
Sex is for love! – Vince Vaughn’s character lecturing his slutty daughter in The Watch The modern elevation of unconstrained romantic love to something pure, transcendental, wise, and moral is something future cultures will look back upon with great curiosity. … Continue reading