- From celibate boyfriend to celibate husband (true love doesn’t wait).
- Corrupted purity.
- What is modern marriage for?
- Frigidity is ugly.
- Frigidity and power.
- Don’t judge a book by its cover
- Five years of keeping her happy proves David Swindle is a better man than you.
- It didn’t originate with the marketers, but that doesn’t make them blameless.
- Slow your roll
- Yiayia wouldn’t approve
- From celibate boyfriend to celibate husband (true love doesn't wait).
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why so many wives wish their husbands would cheat.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Corrupted purity.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
Category Archives: Fireproof
The Dalrock research department* brought the latest divorce empowerment movie to my attention: My first thought was that we are due for another epic divorce fantasy (courtesy of Oprah of course), with Eat Pray Love showing its age. On the … Continue reading
In the discussion of my last post Gunner Q suggested that the reason modern Christians don’t support biblical marriage is due to fear: Perhaps the answer is that modern Christians just can’t accept the consequences of fighting no-fault divorce. Bucking the … Continue reading
From the DFW megachurch that brought us the man site, I present ReEngage. If Fireproof didn’t make you a believer*, the video here will. There is of course a twist; it wasn’t her fault after all. *That a wife seeking … Continue reading
There is a moral frame embedded in the tingle detecting bra video which most viewers won’t notice because this frame is our new normal. The three types of men thwarted by the bra are presented as bad not because they … Continue reading