- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Stepping away
- Rolling back the odometer
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
Category Archives: Finding a Spouse
The AFP explains how Tunisian women are suffering the injustice of having to trick men into marriage after they tire of riding the carousel: Social pressures force Tunisia women to fake virginity …she was forced into it by “the hypocrisy … Continue reading
Meet Kristina from Rolling Stone’s Tales From the Millennials’ Sexual Revolution: …she doesn’t want to date; she wants to have sex, which thanks to the fact that she is cute and vivacious, she seems to do quite frequently. “My friends and … Continue reading
The competition for the title of the Christian Manosphere’s biggest cliché is heating up. Watch out Jenny Erikson, the upcoming movie Christian Mingle will be hard to beat: ‘Christian Mingle’ is about a young, modern, single woman. She’s trying to achieve … Continue reading
Check out Cane Caldo’s excellent post on the topic of young women finding a husband. Neither Saved Nor Spent, But Invested