Looking Glass on Fear to greed. Cail Corishev on Fear to greed. jf12 on Cane drives it home. jf12 on Fear to greed. jf12 on Fear to greed. feeriker on Cane drives it home. jf12 on Fear to greed. feeriker on Cane drives it home. TFH on Cane drives it home. Mark on Cane drives it home.
- Fear to greed.
- Cane drives it home.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- He ruined the surprise.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Finding a Spouse
Check out Cane Caldo’s excellent post on the topic of young women finding a husband. Neither Saved Nor Spent, But Invested
As I’ve mentioned before, women delaying marriage are playing a collective game of chicken in order to avoid wasting any more of their youth and fertility on their husbands than absolutely necessary. Obviously not all women are playing this game, … Continue reading
The 2013 Census data came out today, and Han Solo at Just Four Guys has already made good use of it. My initial take is that the trends we have seen over the last few years may be leveling off … Continue reading
In my last post I explained why it makes logical sense for men to greatly limit the amount of “courtship” they offer women in today’s post sexual revolution sexual and marriage marketplace (SMP & MMP). But this leaves the question … Continue reading