- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Stepping away
- Rolling back the odometer
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
Category Archives: Feminists
Women want to marry and have daddies for their babies. But if they can’t find good men to commit themselves to, well… Our most pressing social problem today is a man deficit. – Glenn Stanton, Secure Daughters, Confident Sons: How … Continue reading
How could you make yourself more useful to Katarina Kroslakova while she is traveling on business? Katarina spells it out: Quit hitting on me and help me out Has anyone ever helped pop my bag up into the overhead compartment? … Continue reading
I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own rings Only ring your celly when I’m feelin’ lonely When it’s all over, please get up and leave –Beyoncé, Independent Woman Ladies, it is time to reject outdated ideas like showing … Continue reading
A new commenter grossly misunderstood the implication of the earnings chart in my post Progress: One counter point to consider: with married men making considerably more money than unmarried in the 45-54 group, even with the obvious disincentives to marry, … Continue reading