mackPUA on Firebombed Cane Caldo on Firebombed mackPUA on Firebombed mackPUA on Firebombed Dalrock on Firebombed 8oxer on What is the manosphere? Perspective on Firebombed Random Angeleno on What is the manosphere? Luke on Linkage Perspective on Expectations vs outcomes.
- What is the manosphere?
- Guest post at the Orthosphere
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Expectations vs outcomes.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
Category Archives: Feminist Territory Marking
Disney has a new television program about a young princess in training titled Sofia The First. Nancy Kanter (Senior Vice President, Original Programming and General Manager, Disney Junior Worldwide) explained when announcing the series at the Huffington Post that as … Continue reading
While the official claim is that integrating women into combat roles is to provide the largest possible pool of capable forces to draw from, nearly no one takes this seriously. Most who support the move will fairly quickly change their … Continue reading
Fantasy: She’ll kick your butt …experts on fitness and on women in the military say the past two decades have shown that being female is not the biggest barrier to serving on the front lines. Being fat is. Reality: Weight … Continue reading
I’m not a huge football fan, but for the past few years I’ve clicked on a game in October only to be repulsed by the sea of supplication. I don’t know what is more troubling, that NFL management thinks men … Continue reading