Tam the Bam on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… jg on The Great Douchebag Myste… Lyn87 on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… Opus on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… James K on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… Alan J. Perrick on The Great Douchebag Myste… Qarma Steel on The Great Douchebag Myste… Luke on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… BradA on The Great Douchebag Myste… BradA on The Great Douchebag Myste…
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- Stepping away
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Rolling back the odometer
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
Category Archives: Feminist Territory Marking
The New York Post touched off a media firestorm two weeks ago with their headline Obama wants Marines to wear ‘girly’ hats. Following the firestorm, there has been a concerted effort to reframe the issue to make it appear that … Continue reading
Juli Weiner of Vanity Fair mocks the idea that manly Marines would want to remain manly: Marine officers vote on Friday whether they want to adopt the new hats and look like the cast of RENT eating a damn banana smoothie at … Continue reading
Drudge linked to a story today titled Navy Will Inspect Its Bathrooms for ‘Degrading’ Images of Women. There isn’t really anything new about military policy in the basic article; women wanted in and the final mopping up operations of marking the … Continue reading
Disney has a new television program about a young princess in training titled Sofia The First. Nancy Kanter (Senior Vice President, Original Programming and General Manager, Disney Junior Worldwide) explained when announcing the series at the Huffington Post that as … Continue reading