- Continuing the discussion.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- What is the manosphere?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- How Fireproof lowers the boom.
Category Archives: Feminine Imperative
Right in line with my last post, tabloid magazine In Touch and the Christian Post decry Kanye West’s failure to marry two time divorcée and soon to be baby mama Kim Kardashian. The In Touch cover indignantly declares: Humiliated Kim … Continue reading
Vox points out the feminine imperative in action in his post Regulating sex: Women desperate to become mothers are increasingly signing up for sperm donation websites where men are offering ‘natural insemination’ only. See Vox’s full post for the larger … Continue reading
Vox Day explains a key reason behind Dalrock’s Law in his post Alpha Male: the magic preference (emphasis mine): Read between the lines. All women should try it at least once… because that will make this long-haired woman more attractive … Continue reading
As I mentioned in Lovestruck, once you recognize the modern inversion of the moral relationship between romantic love, sex, and marriage you will begin to see this everywhere. A while back Rollo pointed out a couple of posts by a … Continue reading