- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Stepping away
- Rolling back the odometer
Category Archives: Fatherhood
Commenter AlanB at Gucci Little Piggy describes the ghetto version of what I outlined in Intrasexual Competition and the Strong Independent Woman. The following are excerpts from the first of several lengthy comments by AlanB on the topic (language warning): But, … Continue reading
A new commenter grossly misunderstood the implication of the earnings chart in my post Progress: One counter point to consider: with married men making considerably more money than unmarried in the 45-54 group, even with the obvious disincentives to marry, … Continue reading
In the discussion of a recent post the history of the term “threat point” came up. While I’ve used the term and explained how the family courts are being deliberately used to destabilize marriages for feminist ends, I can’t take … Continue reading
Captain Capitalism found an article on eHarmony titled 15 Reasons to Date a Single Mom. The fifteen reasons boil down to various ways of stating that single moms are easy, they will mother you, and you get to have fun with … Continue reading
From Captain Capitalism: