mackPUA on What is the manosphere? Tom White on What is the manosphere? Andrew Richards on She was used! Andrew Richards on What is the manosphere? What Kills Love? | T… on Firebombed greyghost on Expectations vs outcomes. Hopeful on Expectations vs outcomes. Malia on Does divorce make people … mackPUA on What is the manosphere? mackPUA on Expectations vs outcomes.
- Guest post at the Orthosphere
- What is the manosphere?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Expectations vs outcomes.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- What a masculine imperative would look like
Category Archives: Fantasy vs Reality
Disney has a new television program about a young princess in training titled Sofia The First. Nancy Kanter (Senior Vice President, Original Programming and General Manager, Disney Junior Worldwide) explained when announcing the series at the Huffington Post that as … Continue reading
In the discussion of Grannies gone wild! newly arrived worker ant Just Asking noticed that something was amiss with the anthill and immediately set about rebuilding it: Why do you people spend so much of your life discussing things that really … Continue reading
Key to the process of selling divorce is convincing women that their romantic prospects don’t really decline with age. We could easily cut the divorce rate in half if the reality opposing this ubiquitous myth was understood. However, outside the … Continue reading
While the official claim is that integrating women into combat roles is to provide the largest possible pool of capable forces to draw from, nearly no one takes this seriously. Most who support the move will fairly quickly change their … Continue reading