- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Stepping away
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Rolling back the odometer
Category Archives: Fantasy vs Reality
and watch this. Note the “like” counts for Proud Single Moms and I Love My Husband at the bottom of the article. Edit: The counts appear to be cumulative for the respective Facebook pages, and not specific to this one article.
Commenter Know How isn’t yet married, but this didn’t stop him from explaining that I and others have it all wrong in his response to my post Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife. As with another recent comment in … Continue reading
Blogger Michele Zipp at Cafe Mom confirms the status marker marriage serves for women in 5 Reasons ‘Boyfriend’ Is the Worst Word for Divorcees: 3. It feels like a demotion. The word “boyfriend” feels juvenile. “Fiance” feels snooty. “Husband” feels accomplished. … Continue reading
In a previous post I discussed the importance of male investment in women’s intrasexual status competition. This investment can range from the validation which comes from being selected for a one one time hookup, all the way to the very … Continue reading