- What is the manosphere?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Expectations vs outcomes.
- She was used!
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Losing control of the narrative.
Category Archives: Domestic Violence
Back in May Empathologism wrote about Joel and Kathy Davisson in his post Your wife had and affair, its your fault. One of their catch phrases is “lowering the boom”. They use this term to describe wives using the divorce meatgrinder to … Continue reading
A man recently turned to yahoo answers for help with his question “My wife of 5 years grabbed me.?” A few night ago my wife and I got into an argument. We both had had a few drinks at home … Continue reading
In a recent series of posts The Social Pathologist relays his professional observations regarding the differences in the men and women he treats in his medical practice. In Hypergamic Affirmative Action, he explains: In my experience, women today seem to have … Continue reading
When discussing the topic of changes in divorce law we typically talk about divorce theft and how this causes men to be understandably hesitant to marry, as well as the impact it has on men and their children who are … Continue reading
This paper may already have made its rounds through the manosphere, but I stumbled onto it a few months back and I think it is very much worth sharing here. Dr. Dutton is the head of the University of British … Continue reading