vascularity777 on What is the manosphere? vascularity777 on What is the manosphere? orion 2 on What is the manosphere? orion 2 on What is the manosphere? mackPUA on What is the manosphere? mackPUA on What is the manosphere? Keoni Galt on What is the manosphere? They Call Me Tom on What is the manosphere? They Call Me Tom on What is the manosphere? imnobody00 on What is the manosphere?
- What is the manosphere?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Expectations vs outcomes.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
- She was used!
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Divorce
Right in line with my last post, tabloid magazine In Touch and the Christian Post decry Kanye West’s failure to marry two time divorcée and soon to be baby mama Kim Kardashian. The In Touch cover indignantly declares: Humiliated Kim … Continue reading
Ross Douthat with the New York Times notes that David Frum has changed his position on gay marriage after concluding: If people like me had been right, we should have seen the American family become radically more unstable over the … Continue reading
Back in July of 2012 I pointed out that the conventional wisdom on the trend in US divorce rates appeared to be changing. The reason is the official data set gathered by the National Center for Health Statistics has been … Continue reading
Time magazine has a piece on Sesame Street selling divorce to children: D Is for Divorce: Sesame Street Tackles Another Touchy Topic. The article describes Sesame Street’s first attempt back in 1992 to convince children that divorce is something positive. … Continue reading