Tom White on What is the manosphere? Andrew Richards on She was used! Andrew Richards on What is the manosphere? What Kills Love? | T… on Firebombed greyghost on Expectations vs outcomes. Hopeful on Expectations vs outcomes. Malia on Does divorce make people … mackPUA on What is the manosphere? mackPUA on Expectations vs outcomes. mackPUA on Expectations vs outcomes.
- Guest post at the Orthosphere
- What is the manosphere?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Expectations vs outcomes.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
Category Archives: Death of courtship
In This won’t end well I explained the seeming contradiction between Hanna Rosin’s assertion that women chose the hookup culture because they found it empowering, and Leslie Bell’s observation that women wanted something more. What neither author noticed is that … Continue reading
NY Magazine’s The Cut has a new article out on a topic which is rapidly making the rounds: Meet the SWUGs of Yale: Women ‘Washed Up’ at 21 The striking feature image shows a coed with the tell-tale dead in … Continue reading
The Atlantic has a piece out by Leslie C. Bell titled Women in Their 20s Shouldn’t Feel Bad About Wanting a Boyfriend (H/T Free Northerner). Ms. Bell takes issue with Hanna Rosin’s assertion in Boys on the Side that young women … Continue reading
The Social Pathologist starts off on good footing in Marx and the Feminine Imperative when he writes: Now, I do think that the Feminine imperative holds true, especially for the avowed feminists, but for the average woman, I don’t think she … Continue reading