- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Stepping away
- Rolling back the odometer
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Death of courtship
Meet Kristina from Rolling Stone’s Tales From the Millennials’ Sexual Revolution: …she doesn’t want to date; she wants to have sex, which thanks to the fact that she is cute and vivacious, she seems to do quite frequently. “My friends and … Continue reading
Beth writes The Frisky’s Ask a Married Guy wondering what is wrong with men? Why are they afraid to commit? I am an attractive writer, divorced for almost four years. For as long as I can remember, I have never … Continue reading
Check out Cane Caldo’s excellent post on the topic of young women finding a husband. Neither Saved Nor Spent, But Invested
As I’ve mentioned before, women delaying marriage are playing a collective game of chicken in order to avoid wasting any more of their youth and fertility on their husbands than absolutely necessary. Obviously not all women are playing this game, … Continue reading
In my last post I explained why it makes logical sense for men to greatly limit the amount of “courtship” they offer women in today’s post sexual revolution sexual and marriage marketplace (SMP & MMP). But this leaves the question … Continue reading