Tam the Bam on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… jg on The Great Douchebag Myste… Lyn87 on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… Opus on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… James K on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… Alan J. Perrick on The Great Douchebag Myste… Qarma Steel on The Great Douchebag Myste… Luke on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… BradA on The Great Douchebag Myste… BradA on The Great Douchebag Myste…
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Stepping away
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Rolling back the odometer
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Data
Vice.com has a piece up titled How Sad Young Douchebags Took Over Modern Britain (H/T Captain Capitalism). In the piece the author struggles to identify why the culture of young men has changed in recent years: But while it’s easy to scorn … Continue reading
The 2013 Census data came out today, and Han Solo at Just Four Guys has already made good use of it. My initial take is that the trends we have seen over the last few years may be leveling off … Continue reading
Captain Capitalism found an article on eHarmony titled 15 Reasons to Date a Single Mom. The fifteen reasons boil down to various ways of stating that single moms are easy, they will mother you, and you get to have fun with … Continue reading
Introverted Playboy made the following statement over at Just Four Guys as part of a larger argument that marriage no longer matters: European countries today have even lower marriage rates than the US. I think something like 80% of Swedish children are born … Continue reading