mackPUA on Firebombed Cane Caldo on Firebombed mackPUA on Firebombed mackPUA on Firebombed Dalrock on Firebombed 8oxer on What is the manosphere? Perspective on Firebombed Random Angeleno on What is the manosphere? Luke on Linkage Perspective on Expectations vs outcomes.
- What is the manosphere?
- Guest post at the Orthosphere
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Expectations vs outcomes.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
Category Archives: Choice Addiction
Right in line with my last post, tabloid magazine In Touch and the Christian Post decry Kanye West’s failure to marry two time divorcée and soon to be baby mama Kim Kardashian. The In Touch cover indignantly declares: Humiliated Kim … Continue reading
As I mentioned in Lovestruck, once you recognize the modern inversion of the moral relationship between romantic love, sex, and marriage you will begin to see this everywhere. A while back Rollo pointed out a couple of posts by a … Continue reading
In This won’t end well I explained the seeming contradiction between Hanna Rosin’s assertion that women chose the hookup culture because they found it empowering, and Leslie Bell’s observation that women wanted something more. What neither author noticed is that … Continue reading
NY Magazine’s The Cut has a new article out on a topic which is rapidly making the rounds: Meet the SWUGs of Yale: Women ‘Washed Up’ at 21 The striking feature image shows a coed with the tell-tale dead in … Continue reading