- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Her husband was her best friend.
- Stepping away
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Rolling back the odometer
Category Archives: Choice Addiction
Meet Kristina from Rolling Stone’s Tales From the Millennials’ Sexual Revolution: …she doesn’t want to date; she wants to have sex, which thanks to the fact that she is cute and vivacious, she seems to do quite frequently. “My friends and … Continue reading
Jenny Erikson worries that some parents aren’t doing promiscuity the right way, and as a result they are creating the wrong kind of chaos for their children: Of course promises get broken, but how can you raise children in such chaos … Continue reading
and watch this. Note the “like” counts for Proud Single Moms and I Love My Husband at the bottom of the article. Edit: The counts appear to be cumulative for the respective Facebook pages, and not specific to this one article.
In my last post I explained why it makes logical sense for men to greatly limit the amount of “courtship” they offer women in today’s post sexual revolution sexual and marriage marketplace (SMP & MMP). But this leaves the question … Continue reading