- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Rolling back the odometer
- Stepping away
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
Category Archives: Chivalry
How could you make yourself more useful to Katarina Kroslakova while she is traveling on business? Katarina spells it out: Quit hitting on me and help me out Has anyone ever helped pop my bag up into the overhead compartment? … Continue reading
Since my last post I’ve poked around a bit on James Russell Lingerfelt’s blog love story from the male perspective. The title of the blog itself gives a great deal away, starting with him referring to himself as a male and … Continue reading
Somewhere in the world a woman is upset! What are you as lazy men doing to fix this? Sorry for being so harsh, but you men need to hear this. I know I do. For example, just the other day … Continue reading
Brendan/Novaseeker made an insightful comment a while back describing what he sees as the core disagreement between the manosphere and non manosphere “traditionalists”: Actually I think the basis of it is that social conservatives and, to an even greater degree, … Continue reading