Aaron the Just on Cane drives it home. earl on Cane drives it home. earl on Cane drives it home. 8to12 on Cane drives it home. Manosphere discussio… on Trapped! en-sigma on Cane drives it home. Boxer on Cane drives it home. Cane Caldo on Cane drives it home. deti on Cane drives it home. Ashley lakes on Cane drives it home.
- Fear to greed.
- Cane drives it home.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- He ruined the surprise.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Women with plenty of time to think about how men should treat them.
Category Archives: Child Custody
Captain Capitalism found an article on eHarmony titled 15 Reasons to Date a Single Mom. The fifteen reasons boil down to various ways of stating that single moms are easy, they will mother you, and you get to have fun with … Continue reading
My wife and I watched a movie titled Joshua a while back (plot spoiler alert). We ended up fast forwarding the second half of the film just to see how it ended, but the first half was both fascinating and … Continue reading
Introverted Playboy made the following statement over at Just Four Guys as part of a larger argument that marriage no longer matters: European countries today have even lower marriage rates than the US. I think something like 80% of Swedish children are born … Continue reading
Dr. Helen links to a blog post by Neo-Neocon titled: Should men* be allowed to opt out of child support? As one of the commenters on Dr. Helen’s site points out, Neo-Neocon’s post drifts somewhat aimlessly on the topic. As … Continue reading