Tam the Bam on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… jg on The Great Douchebag Myste… Lyn87 on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… Opus on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… James K on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… Alan J. Perrick on The Great Douchebag Myste… Qarma Steel on The Great Douchebag Myste… Luke on Rationalizing sluttery as a pa… BradA on The Great Douchebag Myste… BradA on The Great Douchebag Myste…
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Stepping away
- Why men are withdrawing from courtship.
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Rolling back the odometer
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
Category Archives: Charles Lindbergh
While the official claim is that integrating women into combat roles is to provide the largest possible pool of capable forces to draw from, nearly no one takes this seriously. Most who support the move will fairly quickly change their … Continue reading
I took my daughter to fast food a few weeks back for lunch and to let her play in their play area. She had a blast in the play area, and we both enjoyed the father/daughter time. She even got … Continue reading