shinzaemon on What is the manosphere? Anonymous Reader on What is the manosphere? Opus on What is the manosphere? Liberty, Family, and… on What is the manosphere? Novaseeker on What is the manosphere? Perspective on She was used! Perspective on She was used! catholicguilt on What is the manosphere? Luke on What a masculine imperative wo… Hannah on Eat Pray Love: Where are they…
- What is the manosphere?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Expectations vs outcomes.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Interviewing a Prospective Wife Part II: Interview Questions
- She was used!
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Brothers Grimm
Disney has a new television program about a young princess in training titled Sofia The First. Nancy Kanter (Senior Vice President, Original Programming and General Manager, Disney Junior Worldwide) explained when announcing the series at the Huffington Post that as … Continue reading
Another Grimm tale, this one translated by MRS. H. B. PAULL and published by Fredrick Warne & Co London circa 1885. To my knowledge this is no longer under copyright. Source. The Widow’s Two Daughters. A widow, who lived in … Continue reading
I haven’t done a Brothers Grimm post in over a year; starting with this post I intend to rectify that. One of the common themes in the Grimm tales is the importance of hard work. While laziness in general is … Continue reading
I haven’t done a Brothers Grimm post in a while, and I don’t have time today to write up some of the other posts I have in mind. Today’s tale is The Three Lazy Ones. Enjoy.