- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Rolling back the odometer
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Stepping away
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
Category Archives: Brothers Grimm
Disney has a new television program about a young princess in training titled Sofia The First. Nancy Kanter (Senior Vice President, Original Programming and General Manager, Disney Junior Worldwide) explained when announcing the series at the Huffington Post that as … Continue reading
Another Grimm tale, this one translated by MRS. H. B. PAULL and published by Fredrick Warne & Co London circa 1885. To my knowledge this is no longer under copyright. Source. The Widow’s Two Daughters. A widow, who lived in … Continue reading
I haven’t done a Brothers Grimm post in over a year; starting with this post I intend to rectify that. One of the common themes in the Grimm tales is the importance of hard work. While laziness in general is … Continue reading
I haven’t done a Brothers Grimm post in a while, and I don’t have time today to write up some of the other posts I have in mind. Today’s tale is The Three Lazy Ones. Enjoy.