- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Stepping away
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Amelia Earhart
While the official claim is that integrating women into combat roles is to provide the largest possible pool of capable forces to draw from, nearly no one takes this seriously. Most who support the move will fairly quickly change their … Continue reading
We live in a strange time. Female entitlement is rampant as a result of feminism, yet sometimes the female entitlement message runs afoul of feminists. JCPenney™ recently pulled the this shirt from its online store following a petition drive and … Continue reading
I took my daughter to fast food a few weeks back for lunch and to let her play in their play area. She had a blast in the play area, and we both enjoyed the father/daughter time. She even got … Continue reading