Opus on Advice to a woman in her 30s l… Opus on A Fathers Day call to rep… Cane Caldo on A Fathers Day call to rep… Legion on A Fathers Day call to rep… ballista74 on A Fathers Day call to rep… Michael on A Fathers Day call to rep… LiveFearless on A Fathers Day call to rep… They Call Me Tom on Advice to a woman in her 30s l… They Call Me Tom on A Fathers Day call to rep… TFH on A Fathers Day call to rep…
- A Fathers Day call to repentance.
- To the heroes of Father's Day.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why men date younger women
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Cutting leaders off at the knees.
- How to child proof the revolving door to mommy's bedroom.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
Category Archives: Amelia Earhart
While the official claim is that integrating women into combat roles is to provide the largest possible pool of capable forces to draw from, nearly no one takes this seriously. Most who support the move will fairly quickly change their … Continue reading
We live in a strange time. Female entitlement is rampant as a result of feminism, yet sometimes the female entitlement message runs afoul of feminists. JCPenney™ recently pulled the this shirt from its online store following a petition drive and … Continue reading
I took my daughter to fast food a few weeks back for lunch and to let her play in their play area. She had a blast in the play area, and we both enjoyed the father/daughter time. She even got … Continue reading