- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Stepping away
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Albert Mohler
Even as wives are commanded to submit to the authority of their husbands, the husband is called to a far higher standard of Christ-like love and devotion toward the wife. – Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary … Continue reading
There is a moral frame embedded in the tingle detecting bra video which most viewers won’t notice because this frame is our new normal. The three types of men thwarted by the bra are presented as bad not because they … Continue reading
Back in May Empathologism wrote about Joel and Kathy Davisson in his post Your wife had and affair, its your fault. One of their catch phrases is “lowering the boom”. They use this term to describe wives using the divorce meatgrinder to … Continue reading
In a recent series of posts The Social Pathologist relays his professional observations regarding the differences in the men and women he treats in his medical practice. In Hypergamic Affirmative Action, he explains: In my experience, women today seem to have … Continue reading
There is a widely held belief among Christians, even in the manosphere, that Christians in general are standing up against feminism and the debasement of marriage but the culture isn’t responding. The myth of Christians and the church “fighting the … Continue reading