- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Stepping away
- Rolling back the odometer
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
Category Archives: Aging Feminists
For that you must marry a divorcée.
The competition for the title of the Christian Manosphere’s biggest cliché is heating up. Watch out Jenny Erikson, the upcoming movie Christian Mingle will be hard to beat: ‘Christian Mingle’ is about a young, modern, single woman. She’s trying to achieve … Continue reading
As I’ve mentioned before, women delaying marriage are playing a collective game of chicken in order to avoid wasting any more of their youth and fertility on their husbands than absolutely necessary. Obviously not all women are playing this game, … Continue reading
One of the more common refrains in the “Where have all of the good men gone!” lament is men’s increasing unwillingness to court women the way women expect to be courted. This is almost always framed as either a great … Continue reading