Feminist Hater on Linkage mackPUA on Firebombed mackPUA on Firebombed Andrew Richards on What is the manosphere? Cane Caldo on What is the manosphere? Andrew Richards on What is the manosphere? Andrew Richards on What is the manosphere? Cane Caldo on What is the manosphere? Andrew Richards on What is the manosphere? Andrew Richards on What is the manosphere?
- What is the manosphere?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why aren't men responding to economic signals?
- Guest post at the Orthosphere
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
Category Archives: Aging Feminists
Mark Richardson of Oz Conservative explains the mindset of career women who missed their opportunity to have children in his post “We’ve assumed we can put it off indefinitely”: It’s not that these women have entirely rejected the idea of … Continue reading
Vox Day explains a key reason behind Dalrock’s Law in his post Alpha Male: the magic preference (emphasis mine): Read between the lines. All women should try it at least once… because that will make this long-haired woman more attractive … Continue reading
In This won’t end well I explained the seeming contradiction between Hanna Rosin’s assertion that women chose the hookup culture because they found it empowering, and Leslie Bell’s observation that women wanted something more. What neither author noticed is that … Continue reading
NY Magazine’s The Cut has a new article out on a topic which is rapidly making the rounds: Meet the SWUGs of Yale: Women ‘Washed Up’ at 21 The striking feature image shows a coed with the tell-tale dead in … Continue reading