- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Stepping away
- Latest Divorce Rate Chart from 2012 State of Our Unions
Author Archives: Dalrock
I’m turning on moderation so I can step away for a week or two.
Vice.com has a piece up titled How Sad Young Douchebags Took Over Modern Britain (H/T Captain Capitalism). In the piece the author struggles to identify why the culture of young men has changed in recent years: But while it’s easy to scorn … Continue reading
The AFP explains how Tunisian women are suffering the injustice of having to trick men into marriage after they tire of riding the carousel: Social pressures force Tunisia women to fake virginity …she was forced into it by “the hypocrisy … Continue reading
The WSJ is perplexed. The Unemployment Puzzle: Where Have All the Workers Gone? No doubt there is more than one answer to this question, but our forfeiting the patriarchal dividend has to be a factor.
Meet Kristina from Rolling Stone’s Tales From the Millennials’ Sexual Revolution: …she doesn’t want to date; she wants to have sex, which thanks to the fact that she is cute and vivacious, she seems to do quite frequently. “My friends and … Continue reading