Last week I offered a rough analogy explaining why I don’t try to convince men who aren’t interested in marriage that they really should want it. Anonymous Reader added on to this analogy with his own excellent comment. This week fellow bloggers Private Man and Hawaiian Libertarian liked the combined analogy enough to create posts regarding it. Private Man kicked it off with his post: The Marriage Analogy – A Must Read. Hawaiian Libertarian added further to the discussion with is post Perspective Makes a Difference, with his own analysis and a collection of follow on comments. Check out both posts if you are interested.
Andrew Richards on What is the manosphere? Andrew Richards on What is the manosphere? Hannah on What is the manosphere? Ton on What a masculine imperative wo… Cane Caldo on What is the manosphere? Perspective on What a masculine imperative wo… Andrew Richards on What is the manosphere? Andrew Richards on What is the manosphere? Random Angeleno on What is the manosphere? Michael Singer on Firebombed
- What is the manosphere?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Haunted by a number
- What a masculine imperative would look like