All charts on this page were created from the data in Table A1-all at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
8to12 on Fear to greed. feministhater on Fear to greed. earl on Fear to greed. deti on Fear to greed. deti on Fear to greed. MarcusD on Cane drives it home. earl on Fear to greed. MarcusD on Cane drives it home. Ton on Fear to greed. earl on Fear to greed.
- Cane drives it home.
- Fear to greed.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- Women today assume they can have marriage merely for the taking
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- He ruined the surprise.