All charts on this page were created from the data in tabA1-hisp at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
- What is the manosphere?
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Expectations vs outcomes.
- She was used!
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy
- Romance 101: How to stop frustrating your wife.
- Losing control of the narrative.