All charts on this page were created from the data in tabA1-asianalone at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
Opus on What is the manosphere? Perspective on Firebombed They Call Me Tom on Expectations vs outcomes. Dalrock on Firebombed ballista74 on Linkage thehumanscorch on Expectations vs outcomes. Hannah on Firebombed vascularity777 on Linkage Liberty, Family, and… on Linkage Random Angeleno on What is the manosphere?
- Guest post at the Orthosphere
- What is the manosphere?
- Expectations vs outcomes.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Why a woman's age at time of marriage matters, and what this tells us about the apex fallacy