All charts on this page were created from the data in tabA1-asianalone at the US Census America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 page. For technical information see this PDF file. You can download an excel version of the spreadsheet I used here (converted from Libre Office). Click on the charts to view full resolution.
- A wife's best defense against a troublesome mother-in-law.
- More grim news for carousellers hoping to jump at the last minute.
- Eat Pray Love: Where are they now?
- The Great Douchebag Mystery
- Are young marriages doomed to divorce?
- Advice to a woman in her 30s looking to marry.
- Are Women Done With Men After Age 55?
- Rationalizing sluttery as a path to marriage.
- Stepping away
- Rolling back the odometer